Friday 8 October 2010

I need new underwear!

I've over played a few hours since my last blog post, but it was enough to raise my physical level to 13, Conjury to 10, Mining to 8 and more exciting I've raised fishing from 1 (what your start on) to level 5 - Yippee!!

Fishing seemed incredibly weird at first as aside from the tons of waiting you have to do (I guess that's realism?) you have to "jig" the line (???) and then try and work out which way the fish is going to reel it in based on the text it gives you. The control system is actually a lot like mining and once I got the hang of what words means what action I should do it wasn't that hard and started catching things pretty much everytime. I've completed two of the levequests for fishing which earned me some extra exp so I'm very happy with that!

It's a nice day for a spot of fishing!


Now onto the title of my entry... underwear. I was minding my own business and then all of a sudden an icon flashed up the top of the screen which after selecting said that some of my gear (clothing/weapons) was "diminished" and as such performing at a reduced rate (or words to that effect). EEK! It would have been nice if it told you WHICH item(s) were at fault, but after some investigating with our friend Google I found out that the icon shows up when an item gets below 50% of life and continues to diminish. After checking all my items... yep... the underwear. Brilliant.

Oh no!


You either have to replace or repair the item. I am curious though, will I eventually end up running around butt naked if I refuse to fix an item? Probably not (I suspect I'll still able to wear the item, it just won't "do" anything), although it's a scary thought! :P

Sadly I don't think I can repair it myself at the moment (I haven't even started weaving) and I can't pay someone to repair it because with underwear you can't take it off... only switch it to another pair of underwear and so far I only have one pair... Yes eugh I know, but let's assume virtual me is very clean okay? :)

I guess I'm going to have to find some new undies... LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment