Sunday 17 October 2010

Thaumaturge

With exception of today I haven't played since my last entry and upon loading the game I was shocked to find many people were already level 40+ - Wow! I'm still getting used to the game and still trying to work out what I actually like doing, but in the meantime I'm just trying everything. Oh and I have some good news, I found a NPC who was able to fix my clothes including my underwear (as mentioned in the last entry!) - Yay!

This is the NPC that fixed my pants! LOL

I did some more levequests, 4 battlefield, 2 fishing and 2 mining and then went and bought some extra "weapons" so I can now become a gladiator, goldsmith, alchemist and thaumaturge and went out to level the thaumaturge. Only minor changes to the other "jobs", but my physical level is now 14, Mining 8, Fishing 6 and Thaumaturge all the way from 1 to 8.

Me as a Thaumaturge, wish the weapon looked better though!

I pretty much found it the same as Conjurer, you have a bunch of offensive spells, a "healing" type spells and you can use the same attack strategy, although I'm guessing at later levels the job differences will start to become apparent. I initially started as Conjurer as I was primarily a White Mage in Final Fantasy XI and Conjurer seemed the closest thing to that, although I'm going to level a bunch of things to see what I like most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment