Tuesday 5 October 2010

Starting to get the hang of this

Believe it or not I haven't actually played the game all that much, but I think I've made quite a bit of progress. My "achievement list" so far is that I've raised my physical level to 12, conjury to 9, axe to 7 and mining to 6. I've also visited all three cities to get the Aetheryte at each location. I've also finished the first few quests at Gridania and all the battle levequests that it'll give me and all of the mining ones too. I still haven't tried any actual crafting yet though so that's something to do in the near future.

Action shot whilst attacking a mole!

It seems to rain all the time... boo!

I love seeing some of the names that other people have come up with!

Mmm, roasted squirrel!

I did some mining and I think I've got the hang of it

I've opened a shop to sell the things I find AND I have staff!

Okay so I'll admit I still don't really know quite what I'm doing, but I'm working it out as I go along and I have to say I'm really enjoying it! I'm glad of this because I was so worried I wouldn't, but despite some annoyances (there's no sorting method for the inventory!), it's turning out to be a lot more fun than I had expected, although I might not say that once I get a few levels higher and the level grinding begins... :)

Oh and if you're interested, you can find me on the official Lodestone site here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment